CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

CTMH 2 page Layout Challenge


WOW!!! GREAT JOB JULIE!!



Julie is the first person to submit for our challenge...(come one girls if Julie can do it so can you!!).




This was our February gathering at Nancy's house...Sophia took the pictures and shared them with us...that's when I decided to give my girls a challenge! SO MUCH FUN!!!




For this layout Julie used CTMH Floral Tapistry paper pack and a layout from cherish, inks, stamps & all embellishments CTMH.




Way to go Julie!!! I hope the rest of the girls participate!!! I will be posting my layout in a couple of days...just waiting for the rest of the girls to play.



Close up of journaling....


I love this paper with these pictures!!!

Thanks for playing Julie.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Julie's pages! Way to go Julie for being the first one to finish the challenge! :)

Nancy said...

TEACHERS PET! Julie are trying to get ahead in class? JK
Wonderful Job!!! Good of you to complete the challenge and get it turned in! The pages look beautiful. I love the colors and the journaling. Now maybe I can get to work - MAYBE :)