CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blogger Award!!

So I got my first blog award ever...
It came from Marjorie...Thank you so much it made my day!!
So here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
My Nominees are: (let me say this was a very hard)
Laurel- She is such an inspiration!! I love her blog and all her cards!!
Sparkle- For all the great color challenges and all the love she shows my bellas!
Hope - Her artwork is always awesome!
Jen-Her blog is so happy!! (you can feel it in her posts)
Jamie-I LOVE LOVE LOVE her sketch challenges!
and I have to give an honorable mention to...
Marjorie-she ROCKS!!
And, I have to admit..uuhh! I get a little lazy and in a hurry when I visit some
blogs and don't leave messages...I am getting better and I will
try to let you know I've been by to visit.
Now I know you are supposed to link everyone's blog...I'm sorry to say I am computer dumb!!
Marjorie is so sweet she sent me a long email explaining it to me and I still can't get it right!
(Sorry girls) I will keep trying.
Pat


3 comments:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

My name is Jen, could you be talking about me? ;) {snicker}

is this your surprise? if it is... WAHOOO!!

if not... aw well ;) ...another round of tequila! LOL

Laurel said...

Aw, thanks Pat! I love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Pat, you are so sweet to me! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I love the cards you make so much--they always make me smile.

I hope to see you tonight at the Bella Bash! Thank you again, Pat!