CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Artwork from my friends

Good Morning!!
I don't have any of my artwork to post today...I have so many
things started and nothing completed!!! That's my project for
this weekend...finish EVERYTHING I have started (maybe
i'll even finish my christmas book).
This is a layout my friend Jennifer did...it's from the last
Scrapbook expo...we cropped and shopped all day.
We were doing a scrap challenge (our challenge was to
scrap the pictures from that day) I think Jennifer
and Cheryl (I need to get a picture of her layout) were
the only two to do this challenge (it was my idea...go figure)
Anyway, I love the colors and this layout!!
Jennifer rocks!!!
This layout was done by Julie (she has been on a roll)
She figured out how to print different size pictures on
her printer and was so excited to share this page.
Great job Julie...keep'em coming!
It's nice to see you scrapping family photos!
And here is a cute card Julie made for her mother in law.
Way cute!! I love the color combo.
Anyway, I hope to have some new stuff to post later...
oh yeah, Hope's color challenge is today!!
I will be back.
HAPPY SCRAMPIN'
Pat




No comments: