CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella-riffic Friday

Happy Bella-riffic Friday!!
Here is my card for this weeks challenge.
I can't believe I got it done on time.
The paper is from ctmh. I used 3D foam squares
to pop the image up (that's the reason for the shadow).

I haven't used this image for awhile...I'm glad I
brought it out and inked it. I had to add another
color...I love the red with this color combo.
Have a Bella-riffic Friday and a great weekend!
I hope to get some scrapping done...I've been
making cards all week I need to catch up.
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling! I love how you added the red.

Anonymous said...

super cute card, i love the color combo!

arlene said...

The red makes it really pop and goes so well with the other colors. Nice job with the card.