CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Super hero layout

I have set a goal for myself...
my goal is to do at least one layout every evening.
This is my second day and my second layout.
I figure if I blog about it...I'll have to keep up my end of the deal.
I have soooo many pictures (as we all do I'm sure)
This is one of my favorite pictures of my nephew.

He loves to dress up like any super hero he can.
Now, I'm torn...should I give this to my sister or
should I keep it for my scrapbook?
(she doesn't scrap...every scrapbook she has I have made for her)
Hmmmm....tell me what you would do.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
See you tomorrow.
{{HUGS}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

arlene said...

What a cutie! That's a tough decision to give it or keep it. I usually have the same problem, it's like a 50/50 split. Sorry I'm not much help.

Sparkplug17 said...

He's so adorable...I'd keep it, lol.

Tina said...

Cute layout. I never seem to be able to scrap a layout with just one photo, but you are just so good at it! I need to send you my photos. :) Let me know if you run out of any to do. Keep up the good work - daily! :)