CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Celebrate 2010

T.G.I.F.
Where has this week gone?! I don't know about you all...
the weeks are just flying by!!
Here is a layout I did using CTMH. I love this paper.
I did the layout (almost) exactly as the sample.
These pictures are from March (of this year).
Every year Nancy, Julie and I go to this "Celebrate"
event at the convention center for an all day crop.

We look forward to it and have the best time ever.
I am so in my zone when I am here...I just block
everything out and SCRAP.
Here is a close up of page one.

Page two...
We usually have our stuff spread out all over the place.
I think I could use two six foot tables myself!

I used my 12x12 printer to do the journaling.
I love that...it makes it so easy to journal, then I can
just scrap around it and I am done!!
Have a great day...
Thanks for stopping by!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages! I LOVE this layout and might have to scrap-lift it...hehehehe!