CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Fun in the sun...

Happy Friday!!
I am looking forward to the weekend...
I plan on scrapping and crafting all day Saturday!
Anyone want to join me!?
Here is another layout I completed for 2011.
This one took me a few days...I added fold out pages!
I am loving my CTMH Magic book (I know I've said that
before...but I do!!)
The paper pack is from CTMH. I have so many paper packs
I have decided to use them up before I buy any more paper
(unless I see some I HAVE to HAVE!)
Here is a close up of the fold out page.
one page opened...
second fold out...
third page fold out

all four pages opened. I am so loving all these ways to add more pictures!
It makes scrapping a lot faster...I don't have to do a third
or fourth page layout.
Have a great Day!
~Hugs Pat

4 comments:

City Girl Scrapper said...

Love the fold out pages... I just might have to scraplift this one :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun layout! I wish I was still down in LA, lol. Have fun crafting!

arlene said...

Another super layout. I love the idea of all the "pop out" pages for the pictures. BTW I would so love to join you for scrapping, not to mention some time in weather that is way better than here.

Sophie said...

another amazing layout! that book is amazing...i'm going to need one of my own.