CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge 45

Happy Sunday!!
I am so HAPPY to be back playing along!!
I was on vacation for a couple of weeks and
then my computer died!! (well, it's actually on
it's LAST leg...I am holding off on buying a new one!!)
I am still trying to decide if I should get a new one
or fix this one!

Anyway, I am happy to be posting this weeks card
(fingers crossed it works!)
This weeks challenge is a fun color combo.
Orange, Yellow, Blue & Ivory
You can go here to play along.

This is my card.

I wasn's sure about the color combo at first...
but, I must admit I LOVE it!!
I used scraps I had on my desk and an old
digi image I had printed out from last year!
I love when things just come together.

Hope you have a crafty Sunday!

{{HUGS}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

this is a beautiful card! love the color combo.