CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 4

Can you believe it's the eve of Christmas eve?!
I can't...this holiday season has come fast! 
Are you all ready?  I have a few more handmade
things to put together and get some baking done then,
it's time to sit back and enjoy family time.

This weeks challenge is...
Jingle all the way (include bells).
You can go here to play along.

Here is my card.  I was happy to ink up one of my
new stamps from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
I LOVE this stamp image!! I am sure I will use
her a few more times (a lot more times).

Paper is from MME 6x6 paper stack, CTMH twine
and lip stamp and bells are from Michaels.
Hope you find some time to play along.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday!!

Merry Christmas!

{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

LOVE this card!!! she's too cute.