CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4th of July Scrapbook layout

Have you scraped your 4th of July photos yet? This is what I did for my pictures. . .
If you need some inspiration I can help. I will be offering this as a kit and a workshop. If you are interested please contact me.   

I used a few scraps of paper I had in my stash.  All stamps and ink
 are Close to my Heart
 
 I popped up my stamped image here.
 
 "Celebrate" I used pop dots.


Here I stamped and cut out the images the I popped up the blue one for some dimension
  Pocket scrapbooking is an easy and fast alternative if you want to add in extra photos or if you are not a traditional scrapper this is a way to get your photos in your memory books.
 Backside of my pocket scrapbook page.

  
Have a crafty day!!

{{Hugs}}

Pat 

No comments: