CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I scrapped all day yesterday!!

I decided to scrap all day yesterday!!
I didn't make any cards or work on any challenges!!
I have three challenges I MUST do for Sparkle's Bridal Shower...

These two pages are from 2006...(yes, I'm still working on 2006 & 2007 and maybe even
some from way back) My mom and I were making tamales for christmas (she is going to hate
these pictures!!) I'm glad I have a couple pictures from this christmas tradition. My sister's came
the next day to help...I wasn't there, I already served my time!
I tried Marjorie's idea "stick and go" It was hard to not use my cherish or imagine!!
This paper is from a pack I got at Target...I just added the flowers.

Here is another "stick and go" I'm not sure I like this technique...maybe I have to practice a little more!
I loved Marjorie's pages and I'm always happy to try a different technique.
These pictures are from April 2008 my mom and I went to Utah to visit my grandmother.
The paper is from k and Company, I used my cricut for some other words and chip board.

This layout is from Imagine...(my comfort zone LOL)
The paper I got from my lss...I don't remember who it's from...Sorry!
I used my cricut for the letters and stitching is from CTMH stamp set.

Well, that's all I have for now...I'll be back later with my
challenges for Sparkle's Shower!!
Keep scrappin & Stampin!!
Pat

Posted by Picasa

No comments: