CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Whoops-A-Daisy

Good Morning!!!
I bought this paper pack and I wasn't sure if I would like it...I LOVE it!!
I think I like it better with black and white pictures (when I tried it with colored pictures, it was too much going on)
This layout I lifted from our Idea Book. I used chipboard letters (from Michael's)

I also used our connections club reward white daisy rub ons. The ribbon is from Michael's, I used a white pen to outline the pictures and I used white daisy ink to ink around. I have been so busy scrapbooking...I've neglected my challenges!! I must get to them. I am way behind!!!
Have a great day!!

Happy Stamping!!!

Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Wonderful layouts! I think you did a great job with this paper pack.

julie said...

I love it, I am always confused about chipboard, but you gave me a great idea. Thanks.

I had a great time at your scrap-a-thon, I'm not sure what I loved more the food or the being able to stay in our PJ's all day.

Stacy said...

I felt that same about this paper, but when I saw it in person, I loved it. Now, I just need to but it since it was in my friend's order! :-)
Great layout!