CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3 little dreams and Hanna Cards

Here is the card I made from my 3 little dreams kit...
I love this paper and this bella...well, what can I say I love love love her too!!
I made this card with my BFF Julie in mind!!
She is always there for me when I need someone to listen
(and I needed her this weekend).
Her friendship does mean the world to me!!
(Julie, you might see this before you get the card!! I put it in the
mail this morning hope you like it!!)

I used ctmh markers and stickles everything else came
in the kit....


I love this stamp!! I've had it for awhile...I just haven't had
time to play with it. I finally sat down yesterday and this is
what I came up with.
I don't want to be known as a "lazystamper" so I guess
my house will just have to wait!!

Paper is from my scrap bin, I used ctmh markers, misc.
flowers and stickles.
Now I am off to visit a few of my favorite blogs and get today's
BSC...so, I will be back with an update.
Thanks for looking!

Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: