CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A Pirates Life For Me!

Ok so...
I always wanted to do a Pirate layout!
Here it is...
I'm not sure if I'm happy with it or not?!
We went to Disneyland (that's a surprise) last month, when we
got off Pirates of the Caribbean we went into the shop right off
the ride and took these pictures...
I think Julie, Eileen and myself make pretty cute Pirate Mom's!

Anyway we had a great time and I think I'll attempt another
Pirate page again in the future!
The paper is from a Karen Foster kit (I like this paper)
the layout is just something out of my head.

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

julie said...

OMG!!! We could have scared real pirates if we wanted to, SCALLYWAGS, that's being kind.

The kids look great!!!