CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Eyes

Good Morning!!!
Here is a layout I worked on ALL night!!
I was SO inspired by Annette Green (she is a CTMH consultant).
Her artwork is featured in our Keynotes for Sept/Oct 2008
The minute I saw her layout I LOVED it and had the perfect picture
(at least I think it's perfect!!)
I changed it a bit (to make it mine. She used Serendipity paper pack &
I used Notebook level 2, her picture was on her eyes only...I used
my eye & my husbands)
All the credit goes to her for the inspiration!
I am very happy with my version!! I love this color combo...
I am using this for my September calendar page. I need to sit
and do the calendar for September as soon as I do I will
post both pages together.
Happy Scrappin & Stampin
Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! I can't wait to make it...great colors!

Laurel said...

What a great layout! The quote and picture are perfect!