CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Today I Voted

Here is a layout I did for election day...
This is the first time my daughter got to vote!!
She was very excited and I was suprised to see how much interest
she took in the debates, props and issues.
There were many battles in our house, with family and friends.
I am very proud of her...she didn't just go by what others thought or
their opinions...she researched every single prop and made her
own choices. Needless to say it wasn't what other people wanted her
to vote or thought she should vote. We finally made a rule
"NO POLITICS" in our house.

I love the way this turned out...and I'm sure some day she'll look back at these pages and be very proud.

My lighting isn't very good today?! hmmm...these look
much better in person.
Have a great day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love this layout! I'm sooo proud of Brittany for getting out there and taking part in this historic election season. It's wonderful that she made up her own mind, truly listened to her heart and voted her conscious....love the Obama cake and flower in her hair too!

Laurel said...

What a great layout! Love it!

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

WOW! what a POWERFUL layout! I think it's FABULOUS! :D

and woot woot for your dd! ;)

I'm Canadian - but I'da voted for him too ;) so there! LOL