CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC64

Happy Tuesday!!!
Here is my card for this weeks sketch challenge this week.
I'm glued to my T.V. watching the Presidential Inauguration...
trying to get this card done!! WHEW!!!
(this will be me later....lol)

This is one of my new bellas I got the other day...(I just ordered
a few more today!! I'm officially a BELLA-HOLIC!!!)
The paper is from CTMH I colored her with CTMH inks using a
blender pen, stickles (of course) paper flowers and sentiment
is form CTMH too!!
Have a great day!!!
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

She is adorable, I have been glued to my TV all day too, haha.

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! But I think you became a bella-holic a long time ago! You're in denial, lol.