CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dancing in the rain...

Good Morning!!
It's still raining here in sunny California!!
You could say the rain inspired me to do this card for this
weeks sketch challenge.
This is what I fell like today!! I just wish I had these cute
rain clothes...

The paper is from CTMH and I used my copics (I'm loving my new copics!!)
I hope you all stay dry (if it's raining where you are).
I already have my fireplace & the heater on!! that's how cold it is!!!
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Lol, your card makes me think of Millie Vanilli. That song will probably be stuck in my head all day now. :)

Love your card and yeah for you loving your new markers!

Lori said...

This is a great card for today. It is raining up here in Norther CA. Love the colors and great job with your Copics.

Jenn said...

Very cute! :D Love those fun, cheery colors and your coloring rocks! :D