CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Want some love?

Happy Monday!!
WHEW!! I had a busy weekend....
I got to scrap all day Saturday...(Julie, Nancy & Eileen came out)
It was totally last minute!! My husband worked and had tickets
to the USC basketball game (YAY!!) so, that left me with
nothing to do but scrap!!!
So, here are a couple layouts I did...
This is my cute Pacino...He was just groomed and had a
hair cut...I usually leave him a bit longer...but, I think I'm like
his new look (Lorenzo hates it!!)
Isn't he cute?!!

Here is another page for Thanksgiving...

and one more of all our family that was here
this year.

So, that was my Saturday...Sunday Lorenzo and I went
to the Nascar race in Fontana, Ca...YAY!!!
we had a great time!! my driver didn't win but,
it was still fun....I took over 300 pictures!! YIKES!! that's alot of scrappin'!
Have a wonderful day!!
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute layouts....glad to hear you had a great time with the scrappin' girls!