CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Whoo Loves You Valentine Book

YAY!! I have a gift for my husband....
(I just need to add photos)
We (Cheryl, Jennifer, Shelley & I) went to our LSS
and did this book class last night.
Isn't it cute??? I LOVE IT!!
(Jennifer & Sparkle have me hooked on Owl's...as if I need another
addiction!!! LOL)
This is the cover
cover and second page
second page folds out
third and fourth page...the fourth page flips up (under the owl)
fifth and last page
the owl on the right page is a tag (pulls out to journal or add photo)
last page folds out to add photo on inside.
That's all I have for today...I hope to get some more scrapping done and
add photos to this project (if I don't go to Disneyland with Jennifer).
Have a great day!!
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is soooooooooo cute! What a great class! Your hubby will love it!