CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

You hold the key to my Heart

Happy Monday!!
I hope you all had a GREAT weekend!!
I went to the Scrapbook Expo (in Costa Mesa) on
Friday...it was crowded and lots of fun!!
The Heidi Swapp booth was PACKED!! She had all her
embellishments were $1.49!! her stamps were $.99 so
you know we went crazy there LOL!!!
I have to say my FAVORITE purchase was MORE copics...YAY!!!
I am addicted...(yes, another addiction!!!)
I went back on Sunday (to meet Julie...she couldn't make it
on Friday with all the other Chicas) it was pretty empty.

Here is the card I made my husband for Valentines Day...
I don't usually make masculine cards...
The paper is from CTMH - That's Amore, the stamp set
is also from CTMH - key to my heart (it was a promotion for
January). the metal embellies I've had forever...the
worked great for this card.

Have a great day! It's cold and raining here so, i'll be
SCRAMPIN' all day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great card. Love the little key. So perfect.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card.....I just love it!