CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I'm back & bcc71

YAY!! I'm back...
This has been a very busy week for me...
My Son's LaCrosse season has started!! his first game was Monday...
it was an hour and a half away!!! (I got home at 9:00 p.m.)
Here is a picture of him in action!!

Here is my card for this weeks color challenge...
I'm so glad I got to play!!! This is one of my "newest" bellas.
I think she is happy to finally be inked.
For this week Hope wanted us to use the color purple anywhere
on the card. I think she is sooo cute!!!

I have also started working two days a week and taking
classes two days a week. So, Monday and Tuesdays I am
gone from home from 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
I am going to try to keep up with my challenges...this week
was my first week so I had to get adjusted and I have to
squeeze my son's games in!!!
Have a great day!! and thanks for stopping by.
(Please leave a comment and let me know you were here...I'm thinking about
giving away some blog candy soon!! I still have to figure out the details)
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Wow lady, you're super busy! But love the card and the paper. I have her, but sitting lonely and uninked, lol.

Anonymous said...

love the card....and a great picture of Alexander in action!