CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Saturday

Here are a couple layouts I've been working on and finally finished!!
I don't know why it takes me sooo long to complete a page...
Who am I kidding...
I know why...
because I'm so damn "OCD" that's what Brittany
tells me all the time.
This picture is from 2006!! (I'm soo behind)
my husband and I werein Cabo...
don't we look like pros? lol! very very loud.

When I saw this paper pack I knew it would be perfect for our
trip to Mexico...I have lots more pictures to scrap this is just
the begining!! The paper is from ctmh - caprice, the "play" stamp
is from Heidi Swap and the chipboard letters are from Tim Holtz.

This is my son playing LaCrosse...
I love, love, love to watch him play.
This was a very easy layout...the paper is from
Teresa Collins, Tim Holtz grunge board, stickers
for his name and bazzill chipboard for "game on"

I played with my pictures...I wasn't sure I wanted them all
black and white...so, I did a little of both.
Thanks for stopping by.
See you tomorrow!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your layouts are beautiful. How did you cut the Label piece for your fist layout?

Sparkplug17 said...

You are so cute in your golf outfit! :) Great layouts!