CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tickled Pink Easter Layout

Happy Hump Day!!
I have not been in much of a card making mood...I have lost
my mojo for cards (so sad) Hope I get it back soon!!
Have you seen the new bella stamps??? I just placed my
order (yikes...I can't wait to get my hands on them)
Anyway, this paper pack is from close to my heart.
It's a special for national scrapbooking day.

I think it's perfect for our Easter day pictures.
I loved this paper pack the minute I seen it...I just wasn't sure
if I liked it for these pictures and this layout...after lots of
moving around and playing with it and lots of help from
Cheryl, Jennifer and Shelley I think I really like it now.
Have a great day and I'll hopefully ink up some stamps
and make a few cards this week.
Happy Scrapping!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love your layout. I was at the Bella Party last night and have a full cart. Now I just have to decide which ones to take out. LOL.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your layout is just gorgeous!

I still need to hit submit on my cart too. :) I'm with Lori, lol.