CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Today...

I have nothing to post today....
Sorry I have been MIA...Thank you to all of you that have
sent emails letting me know you miss my artwork.
I hope to be back on track by this week.
Here are a few pictures from the flower fields of Carlsbad
that Cheryl and I went to last weekend. It was absolutely
beautiful! The day was perfect. We saw lots of beautiful flowers
they had an arts and craft fair and then on the way home we
went to 3 scrapbook stores!
This is my favorite picture.


Have a great day and I'll be back later or tomorrow with
some artwork!
Pat

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

those colors are gorgeous! great pictures but I do MISS your art work.

Lori said...

Gorgeous pictures. Sounds like a fun day.