CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Emporium layout

I finally scrapped these pictures from my honeymoon!!
WOW!! that was way back in 2006!! I had a hard time
finding paper I liked....I loved this paper when the pictures
where just laying on it...then once I did it I wasn't sure.
I think it just kinda grew on me.

The paper is from ctmh, all stamped images are from
ctmh (except the flourish), the letters are Tim Holtz grungeboard.
I have a few more layouts I did this weekend for NSD. I need
to journal and take pictures then I can post hopefully sometime
today. I also have lots of challenges to get caught up on.
And, my new bellas should be on their way!! YAY!!
Plus, I have bellas and kettos I haven't even inked yet!!
I plan on being very busy today and tomorrow.
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your layout is beautiful. I like how you doodle around the pictues. Have fun playing with your new stamps.

Sparkplug17 said...

Gorgeous! Thats one of my favorite packs. Your layout turned out great.