CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

bella summer card

I am finally posting last weeks challenge...
The challenge was to make a summer themed card.
Here is mine!! I hope I look this cute when I go to the
beach!!! I love this image...I got her from a swap and
I think I need to get her for my collection.

The paper is from a paper stack I got last year...DCWV
I thought it was perfect for her.
Have a great day.
Don't forget tomorrow is bella-riffic friday.
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She's so cute! I love the paper you used...totally perfect for this challenge.

Pinky said...

she is a beach babe! this is a wonderful summer card. Hope you live close to the beach to enjoy this great time of year!

arlene said...

What a fun card. Love the paper with the waves, it is perfect.

She is too cute.

City Girl Scrapper said...

She looks just like you... very cute...