CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday on Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!!
Here is my card for this weeks mojo monday.
(I finally got to play) I have decided to use some stamp
sets that haven't seen ink in awhile...that would be most
of my stamps except for my bellas.

This is one of my very first stamp sets.
It is still one of my favorites. I wasn't sure
about this paper (ctmh) for this but, I knew I
wanted to paper piece the wall with this paper...
it so reminded me of wall paper! I used liquid glass on
the mirror and stickles for the bubbles.
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very nice and relaxing! I want a bubble bath!

arlene said...

Love the way you paper pieced the wallpaper. It makes me want to relax with a nice glass of wine.

City Girl Scrapper said...

love, love, love this card.. and I think the paper is perfect...