CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

my son...the fisher man

we went fishing one day (ok I really didn't...my son did)
here he is fishing at horseshoe Lake...he didn't catch anything here.
we did see bear tracks down by the water....very scary!! you know
after that I was out of there!


I just love watching him enjoy life!! I can't wait to scrap
these great memories!

so, we moved to the bridge...a couple people
caught fish here...not us!!
we spent the whole day fishing and not a bite!!!

here he is just wishing for the big catch.


our vacation is almost over...we had a great time!!
can't wait to get scrappin!! anyone have any great
idea or paper ideas for this trip?
see you tomorrow.
have a great weekend I will be on my way home.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh. It looks so relaxing there. It's so hard when vacation comes to an end. But, just think of all the memories that you get to scrap.

arlene said...

I'm so glad you had a geat time. Fishing can actually be quite relaxing even if you don't catch a thing.

So looking foward to see what you come up with for layouts from this trip. I'll talk to you soon.