CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bellariffic Friday

Can you believe it's already Friday!
This week has gone FAST!!
I used another stamped image from Pinky...
(I am so lucky to have so many wonderful
blogger sistahs...I thank you all for your
wonderful comments and for all the fun
stuff you've shared with me MWAH!!)
I'm addicted to these Addy stamps. I must
place an order soon!!
This is my card for this weeks bellariffic challenge.
I used up some of the scraps and colored her
with my copics.

I will be going to Jennifer's house today for an all day
scrap!! YAY!! I hope I get lots of layouts done.
I hope to have a layout to post for every day next week
plus some cards.
Thanks for stopping by and all the great comments!
See you tomorrow.
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So gorgeous! Lets go out for drinks! :)

arlene said...

Love your card. I think I 'need' this 'tude. Hope you had a fun day scrapping.