CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday on Tuesday

I've lost my mojo!!
I didn't do anything this weekend...I just couldn't create
anything...ever have those days??
So, on monday I checked out the sketch for this week...
and this is what I came up with.

I have to say "THANK YOU" to "Pinky" (my bella summer sistah)
she sent me a package with lots of new stamped images!!
I love them all... This is one of my favorites...who am I kidding...
they are all my favorites.
Anyway, I hope to have a more creative days the rest of
the week so, hopefully I will have something new to post tomorrow.
Have a great day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pinky said...

Hi Sistah!
So glad that my little package of images arrived to you.
I know what you mean about loosing your mojo - I have lost it myself. Your mojo must not have gone too far away, because that card is Faboo!!!!
Today I will spend time cleaning up my stamp room - it looks like a bomb went off in here. Perhaps that will get my creative juices flowing again.
Have a great day hon!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling! I was just looking for this bella the other day. I think your mojo is back!

arlene said...

For someone who has lost their mojo your card is fantastic. But I know how you feel right it must be going around. My room also looks like a war zone right now and I have to find the time and energy to clean it.

I'll talk to you soon.