CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pool Time!!

Don't I look like a movie star? (LOL)
When we went to the pool...I had to have this hat
(I bought it at the boutique) I don't like the sun on my face
or just being in the sun...I usually sit under the umbrella too!
My kids tease me...they say "Mom's putting on her 150 spf"
But, who want sun wrinkled skin??? I don't!
Anyway, here is another layout I worked on this weekend.

I am almost done with these pictures (finallly getting caught up)
This was a pretty simple layout too.
Again I used chloe's closet paper (I love the colors).
Have a great day.
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pinky said...

Tres Chique moi beaute!!! That is french for Very Elegant My Beauty!
Love the hat. I too love SPF - just think, we will be smooth as silk in our 80's.
This is a gorgeous page - love the layout.

Sparkplug17 said...

You look fabulous! I love the hat and the layout.

arlene said...

I absolutely love your layout. Your layouts always blow me away. Love the hat.
I'm more of a baseball kind of person and I'm not the sun worshipper I was in High School which is probably a good thing.

City Girl Scrapper said...

Love it !! and yes you do look like a movie star :)