CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

taste of camarillo 2009

Here is a layout I did yesterday at my friend Jennifer's house
I went over for a couple of hours...I had to get out!!
The paper is from CTMH, I used some rub ons and stickers.
This is not a very good picture of this layout
the lighting in my scrap-shack
is not to good. I promise it look way better in person!

I am so behind on my challenges (again) I don't know if
I will ever get caught up!! I think I need to slow down and
not try to do every challenge I see...because then none of
them get done!! I feel too overwhelmed!
Oh well, another week will start and maybe I'll just pick
up from there.
Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget tomorrow is bellariffic friday!
Did you make your card yet?
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a pretty layout and a great pic of you two!

arlene said...

What a great layout I like how you incorporated the circles. It's a great picture of you and your husband.

I appreciate your taking the time to answer the questions I sent to you.