CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

This is me...

T.G.I.F.
Can you believe it's already friday!?
I didn't get a chance to make a card for this weeks bellariffic friday.
But, I did make a layout for today!!!
This is my BEAUTIFUL daughter...she turned 21 on
July 14th (I can't even believe it...)
She does have a shirt on...(it's a tube top)
I went to the store and bought her this small piece of
cake on her day.

I used misc. paper I've had forever...the cut out is
jenny bowlin, I'm not sure about the red back ground paper
and I used some bazzill cardstock.
Have a great weekend I hope to get some scrapping done!!
Thanks for stopping by.
{{Hugs}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So gorgeous! I love that paper.

Tina said...

Another gorgeous layout! I actually sat down and scrapped today and did a one photo layout too finally! I am trying to get it posted to my blog but having trouble right now. Hopefully will be up tonight at some point. Can't wait to see your next layout! Watch for your mailman next week.

arlene said...

Love the paper. Your daughter is gorgeous and this layout is perfect.

Pinky said...

Pat - your daughter is gorgeous....takes after her Mama!! This is a beautiful page to mark a major milestone.