CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Be glad you had the MOMENT

Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
I was busy finishing up my layouts from my Friday night crop.
Here is one I {totally} lifted from a scrap magazine...it's the ad
for Bazzill...I'm sure you all have seen it. I have had it saved in my pile
for months and I finally used it.
This is a picture of four generations!!! My grandmother, my mom,
my daughter and me!! I know we all don't match but...I love this
picture!!! and the title was soooo perfect!!
I am so glad {grateful} for this moment.

For the title I used some Tim Holtz chipboard and ctmh stamps.
The flowers are Bazzill paper flowers.
The picture isn't that great...my lighting is not to good right now
because it is still dark outside so I can't open the windows.
Have a great day and week.
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! And its a great pic of the four of you.

Pinky said...

What a precious page! How wonderful to have 4 generations together - so rare.
Hugs to you friend!