CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What I've been up to lately....

I'm back!!!
Sorry I've been MIA for so long....
I have been busy...well those of you that have husbands home
know what I mean!! you can't do anything when they are home!!
My husband finally went back to work!! (after being off for 3 months)
Monday was his first day back!!! I am so thankful!!!
I have also been studying for my Real Estate Exams!! ugh!!
I took the first of three (and passed) so, two to go and then the
big one!!!
I have also been working part time at a Real Estate office (two days
a week) but, part time feels like full time cause I still have to come
home and do all the housework stuff.
so, with all that I haven't been able to create!! (very sad face)
I have lots of new stamps and copics and haven't been able to use
them...I hope to get busy today making some cards and scrapping!!
I have lots of new pictures to scrap and lots of old ones too!!

We went to Las Vegas for my birthday weekend...needless to say
we went wine tasting. (the Rio hotel has a wine cellar)
Loved it!!!

This is a picture of my sister and I at Tao (love that place...our favorite!!)

Here I am with my sister and a good friend of ours...
"Girls just wanna have fun"

and with my Honey!!

We had a great time in Vegas!!!

Then it was off to San Francisco...ok a couple of weeks later.
We went to the Giants game the stadium is AWESOME!!


The Golden Gate Bridge...I haven't been there since I was a little girl!!


The Dodger game!!! in between all the other stuff we were going to

the Dodger games...I LOVE having season tickets!!!

The Dodgers win their Division!!!

Now it's playoff time!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!

Go DODGERS!!!

For those of you that read all the way down to the bottom of this post

Thanks!! I know it's long!! I've had lots of request to update and let you

know what I've been up to so, here it is.

I will be back tomorrow with some cards!!!

Going to the scrapbook expo today!!

Have a great day!!

See you tomorrow,

Pat




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tina said...

Glad to see you back online! Hope you got my package of images and hope you liked the ones I sent. Can't wait to see your creations! My SU! is going wonderfully down here so it was definitely a good move for me. Chat soon!

arlene said...

YEAH! I am so excited you're hopefully back. Sounds as if you have been super busy. Can't wait to see some new creations.
I'll talk to you soon.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Pat. So glad to have you back.
Hugs,
Lori