CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I didn't get to create much this weekend...
We went to the USC game on Saturday...they lost!
and Sunday was just a very lazy day!
I did make it to Nordstrom...I had to get my UGG's...they were on sale!
So, of course I couldn't decided between black and brown...so, I
got them both!! can't wait to wear them!
I made this Halloween book about a week ago and just took pictures
so, I thought I'd share it with you.
For some reason when I uploaded the pictures they uploaded in
reverse order?!
This is the last page...the first page is on the bottom.
The pictures are from our office party.
Group picture...all the office personnel and agents.
I was the "good" witch!

Some of the goodies we ate that day.



and finally the front of the book.
I used a paper pack I picked up at Michaels and a few embellishments
from the clearance bin.
Have a great day!!
Hope to be back later with my Mojo Monday card...if not
I will have it up tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pat

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a cute book. Love that your office gets into the Halloween Spirt. Everybody looks great.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling book! And yeah for new shoes! :)

City Girl Scrapper said...

that is so cute Pat... cant wait to see it in person..