CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Friend Lori....

I finally got to meet my blogger friend Lori in person!!!
Isn't she beautiful!?
I went to San Francisco last week and she came up to
meet me!! We sat in the hotel lounge (sounds better than bar!)
and had a drink and got to sit in talk for about 20 minutes.
I can't wait to get back there and spend more time with
her...she is wonderful person.

Well, I am off to do some scrapbooking with Julie
& Nancy (our yearly "ALL" day scrapping event).
Hope to have lots to post tomorrow and in the
days to come.
Have a Happy Day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

You gals are just so cute! We all need to get together sometime!

Lori said...

Pat, you are so sweet. I love that photo. Please come back soon.
Hugs,
Me

arlene said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Isn't it nice to finally meet your blogging friends in person.

Now if we could only get you to come to Boston or me to CA we'ld be all set.