CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge

I'm BACK!!!!
Well, I finally found some MOJO!!
I have not been very creative these past few
weeks (maybe months) very sad face.
It's not that I haven't wanted to create...I just
didn't have any creativity.
I started by checking out blogs (another thing I haven't
been doing) and of course Sparkle just inspires me
all the time...
this week's Christmas Card Challenge is to use
a snowman in your card.
This is what I came up with.
Very non-traditional colors. I love it how about you?

I hope to be back tomorrow with another card and
I do have some scrap pages I am trying to complete
so wish me luck!!
Have a Scraptastic Day!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! the image is adorable! So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas card challenge.
Steph

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Love that image ;) Very cute card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!

Bananastamper said...

Love how your card turned out! That is one of my fave papers too. So glad you could play along this week!