CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Easter Hats...

Monday already!!
Where does the time go?!
This is my daughter and I on Easter.
We decided to wear Easter Hats this year....
We had lots of fun. We went with non-traditional Easter
colors (I am soooo not a pastel person!)

Here is page two...I did it the easy way and slipped
it into a 12x12 page protector with pockets...
I just matted the pictures on cardstock.
Super easy and fast (my kind of scrapping!!)

Well, back to scrapping!!
I have a few more unfinished pages from this weekend I am
hoping to get them done and posted this week
trying to keep up with my blogging.
Have a Magnificent Monday!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

You and your daughter look so cute in your hats. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you back on your blog! Great work as always!!

City Girl Scrapper said...

LOVE the hats... I'm going to have everyone do that next year... how are you... need to do lunch soon...

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout! Love the hats.