CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday!!
I've moved on to Scrapbooking!!
I need to get busy and catch up on
my scrapping so, this weekend is all about
scrapping!!
I did this layout a couple of weeks ago...just not
sure I like it?!
The paper is from CTMH I copied the
exact layout they did with this paper pack.

close up of page one

Page two
isn't my nephew the cutest!!

Hope you all have a great day!!
I will be scrapping all day with my friend Sophia!!
I am hoping to get lots of pages done!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

I just did that layout a couple of weeks ago and thought the same thing. I do like your layout. Just like me, you are used to brighter and more girly paper. Have fun scrapping with your friend. Wish I were joining you.

Anonymous said...

great layout..LOVE the hat! Can't wait to scrap some more pages with you...love ya!