CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thinking of You...

It's Hump Day!!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far.
I am...I have been on a creative roll all week.
I have lots to post so my blog will be updated daily
*BIG Smile!!*
Isn't this card super sweet!!
I've named her "Sophie-Girl"
My friend Sophia came over last Thursday and shared
some of her digi images (this is one of them)
She is from the The Greeting Farm.

I used up some more scraps...I really like the way
this card turned out.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Pat,
Your Sophie is so cute. I have been too busy on FB, so I have missed a lot of your posts. Love your red wall. I have a red wall in my dining room, too. Great minds think a like. Love your Cabo pages and the pictures of your feet. Very cute. Take care.
Hugs,
Lori