CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

For You!

Happy Thursday!
I have been neglecting my scrapping and stamping...
Not because I have no mojo or because I don't want too!!
I've focused all my energy to losing weight ( I have lost a
total of 17.5 lbs. YAY for me!!), working out
and running...I really want to do a 5k and a half marathon
this year!!
I am going to try to post everyday...if I don't I promise
it will at least be every other day!
Anyway, enough of that...
here is a card I made for AVS2010B sketch
I turned the sketch horizontal to fit this image.
I've had this image for a while now. My friend
Sophia gave me a few stamped images of this
and I love him!

I really love this sketch...this is a keeper for sure.
I am off to workout then I will be having lunch
with Sophie "Ann" and I hope to get
some crafting time in today too!!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Sophie said...

LOVE this card! I LOVE how you rounded the corners of the mat behind the pizza guy...I might have to try that too...wink*wink*! Thank you for an amazing lunch. As always, it's wonderful spending time with you and Miss Brittany.