CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Trick or Treat...

Happy Saturday!!
I hope to sit in my scrap room and craft all day!!
(at least that is what I want to do today)
Here is another Halloween card I made last night.
I used some scraps from a Halloween layout I made
(I will post a picture of that later)
I just love this image...I forgot I had her!
I really need to organize my stamps...

I love this color combo...
I have a few more cards to make and then I need to move
on to Thanksgiving cards.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

She is so cute. I think that I have that stamp too. lol. Are you feeling like you have too much stuff? I am.

arlene said...

Love this Stella she is too cute. I too have way to many stamps that have not seen ink. So need to get organized.

Sophie said...

damn girl, you're already working on Thanksgiving cards?! i'm soooo behind! i've always loved this stamps...cute card!