CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge #48

T.G.I.F.!!
This weeks Christmas card challenge is
to incluce a candy cane or other Christmas
treat on your card.
Isn't this the cuttest elf ever!!??
He is not a stamp...not even a digi!!
He is from a coloring book!! I copied him and
then colored him with my copics!!
I can't believe I don't have any stamps
with a candy cane!!

I made two just like this and may make a few
more...it was so easy!!
he was kinda plain so I decided to doodle.
I hope to get some crafting in this weekend...
maybe Sunday when my husband is watching football!!!
I will be doing a 10k tomorrow (wish me luck).
Have a great day and weekend!!
~~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, this is just adorable! Thanks for joing us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Sophie said...

such a cute card!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!