CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Gift card challenge...

Happy Hump Day!!
This week our challenge is to make a
gift card holder card.

I am so loving my new Sparklecreations stamps!!
Isn't this little guy so cute!!
This is a very easy card to make...one piece of paper!!

Here is the inside. I have had these little card holder
pouches for years and never used them!
(how many of you have done that? buy something
and then don't use it!)

I think I will make a few more of these since
we usually give the "big" kids gift cards for
Christmas.
Have a crafty day!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sophie said...

amazing!! i need you to teach me how to make these! the little santa is super cute too!

Unknown said...

Wonderful gift card holder, Pat! Thanks for playing in the SCRS challenge!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!