CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2010 December daily

A few more pages from my December book.
I love doing this every year...and every year I say
this is the last year. My daughter won't let me stop!!
She loves that I do this and says it is a tradition I must
continue. So, I guess for her I will continue to do this.

It is so much fun to do this and then look back and see
all the great moments shared with family and friends.

another thing I've done more of is use my own writing
to journal. It is easier and faster.

Day four was lots of fun!!
My Hubby had a Holiday dinner
for all his managers at the Bonaventure Hotel.
See you all tomorrow!
~Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

beautiful! can't wait to see it in person. i guess i should post mine this week since i'm done with it.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely DD!