CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo 175

T.G.I.F.
Here's to another week...
I have tried to stay on track with my crafting this week.
Here is my card for this week's mojo monday (I know it's Friday)
It seems like I've been doing a lot of sketches using circles.
I used up some valentine scraps...my goal is to us it up
and then get rid of whatever I don't use! I'm not
holding on to paper or scraps any more.

This paper I have had FOREVER. I don't even remember
who made it. I have so much paper and I've already
given a huge stack away!!
I am so looking forward to my girls coming over tomorrow
for some scrap therapy!!
I hope to get lots of scrapping done.
Have a great day!
~hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

arlene said...

Adorable - TGIF is an understatement. Have fun crafting I'm jealous, I'll probably be shoveling AGAIN!