CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge #11

I am still so excited about being this months
guest designer for the Christmas card challenge blog.
You can go here to play along in the challenge.
This weeks challenge is shopping.
One of my favorite things to do during the
holiday season (who am I kidding...I love shopping
anytime of the year! I don't need a season
or a reason. lol).
Here is my card...

The paper is from DCWV, buttons are CTMH,
I used my copics to color and some scrappers floss
to tie the button on. I did the sentiment on
my computer (used blackjack font). The image is
a digi from sassycheryls.
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

arlene said...

Love it, your coloring is fantastic. You so deserve a guest designer spot your cards are stunning.

Sophie said...

i'm so proud of you! you totally deserve to be a guest designer. you're cards are amazing, and you coloring is fantastic!

Shaela said...

love how bright and cheery this card is!