CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sneak Peek - Convention 2011

Here is a peek at one of the new paper packs in
the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.
This paper pack is called Roxie...
I love, love, love it!!
We did this layout at Convention...I changed mine around
a little I didn't used all the bling buttons and I flipped my
paper over to use the pretty flower side.

The stamp set is also from the new idea book.
It is..10 Things (of course I love it too!!!)
I can think of so many things to use this stamp set for.


Page two...
We used the NEW 10 Things Pocket
(another fun a great new idea)
I used my CTMH markers to color in some of the
numbers.


The buttons and pins are from the New Bling Assortment
and the ribbon is from the new Designer Ribbon red collection.
I love, love, love this paper pack and layout!!

If you would like to host a CTMH gathering or purchase any of
the items listed please contact me at
scrappy.stamper@yahoo.com
Hope you are having a GREAT Sunday!
Happy scrapping and stamping!!

~Hugs Pat


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

great layout! love how CTMH retooled most of their products and really come up with some amazing stuff. can't wait to buy some goodies.

LoveMyStudioJ said...

Love how the pictures add so much to this layout!